Microadventureworld is a source of inspiration for like-minded people who really want to get out there and start exploring the great outdoors.
“My aim is to encourage people to discover the rewards of spending more time outdoors, while also helping like-minded people create a more meaningful and slightly alternative lifestyle. I also know that finding an opportunity to get away from the busy nine to five can feel impossible at the best of times, but with an adventurous mindset, I genuinely believe the absolutely anyone person can make it happen through microadventures.” Derek Cullen, Outdoor Blogger from Ireland
What you will find on Microadventureworld
- Inspirational Microadventure posts, videos, and podcasts.
- “How to” information and all you need to know about taking your first microadventure.
- First-hand advice and in-depth outdoor gear reviews.
- Outdoor Adventure videos on our Microadventureworld YouTube Channel.
- The new Everything Micro podcast – Join Derek Cullen as he cuts through the busyness in search of a more adventurous mindset.
- Microadventureworld Community – Somewhere to get together and discuss microadventures.
- Microadventure Tours in 2019 – Join Derek Cullen on organized overnight microadventures.